Para os interessados fica abaixo um resumo do perfil necessário (mais info e contactos no PDF)
• Undertake monitoring of network elements and services from various technologies: Voice Switching Networks, Data Networks (MPLS/IP/x.25), Transmission and IP Infrastructure.
• Log, assess, categorise and prioritise new Incidents, received either by monitoring tools or support calls.
• First level support and troubleshooting of failures on platforms/services, following established procedures, to provide a fix whenever possible.
• Escalation of incidents to appropriate technical support (internal/3rd Party) teams.
• Track issues to ensure that the proper availability levels are achieved for all technologies and services, using network monitoring and management tools.
• Troubleshooting skills for GSM NSS Elements (IN, HLR, SMSC, GGSN, etc.) and IP Networks.
• Ability to manage incidents involving complex networks and systems.
• VOIP and TDM technologies;
• SIP/CAMEL/MAP/ISUP/IP protocols;
• MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle/Postgres Databases;
• Wireshark troubleshooting/analyser tool;
• Nagios/NRPE; Cacti; SIP SBC’s; Asterisk;
• Rhino Application Server;
• Cisco/Juniper configuration;
• Other relevant Information Systems administration.